The quest for the perfect beard isn’t easy. There are days in which your beard seems in control of you and not the other way around.
As men, however, we have one major advantage:
We have tools.
Tools like a beard trimmer for instance. A beard trimmer is versatile and makes it easier to get exactly the beard you want.
Top 5 Best Beard Trimmer Of 2107 For Men
1. Philips Norelco Beard & Head Trimmer Series 5100
The 5100 is the best beard trimmer for men for many reasons, not the least of which it has enough bells and whistles to make an airplane cockpit envious. They’re not just for show, however.
No matter what kind of beard you desire, the 5100 series has you covered.
Here’s how it works:
1.The Dynamic Beard Guide System utilizes innovative lift and trim technology .It also includes “contour comb” technology that helps deliver a more even and skin-friendly trim.
2.Additionally, the Dynamic Beard Guide System comes with3 comb lengths: 3-day stubble, short beard, and long beard. The Dynamic Beard Guide System. is designed for true one-pass trimming so you don’t need to worry about taking extra strokes to make your beard look the way you want.
The 5100’s self-sharpening steel blades are also designed to provide you clean cut . Norelco double sharpens them to cut more hair with each pass to speed up the process.
The blades have rounded tips to prevent skin irritation.
It comes with a zoom wheel that allows you to lock-in on one of 17 built-in precision length settings, all the way from 1/64th of an inch to a half-inch.
And, not to forget, you’ll have no trouble with finding the right length for your head, whether it’s a more stubbled look or the always beautiful bald look. It’s no wonder that it’s also the best professional beard trimmer.
The Norelco 5100 comes with an advanced lithium-ion battery that lasts up to 70 minutes without a cord when fully-charged. It takes one hour to charge your trimmer back to full power once the battery has run down.
It’s also fully waterproof, and you can clean it by simply running the beard trimmer head under the faucet.
2. Braun Series 9 – 9260s
Rome wasn’t built in a day, and the Braun Series 9 wasn’t designed overnight. In fact, it took a team of 60 scientists and engineers from 10 different disciplines over 5 years to arrive at the finished product.
The end result is an immensely quick and gentle shave. The sonic technology allows the blade to shave so fast skin does not have time to get irritated, and the shaver is able to read facial contours and remain in contact with the skin, thus greatly reducing the risk of cuts to the top layer of skin and any ensuing irritation.
Perfect for trimming a three-day stubble or beard.
3. Panasonic ER-GB40-S Precision Hair and Beard Trimmer
Sometimes you need finesses, sometimes you need power.
With the Panasonic ER-GB40-S, you get both.
You’ll also fortify your grooming kit with a beard and hair trimmer you can use anywhere and fits easily into travel bags and other luggage.
Then again, there’s a lot to like about the Panasonic ER-GB40-S, including:
1. The Panasonic ER-GB40-S sharp stainless steel blades are angled at 45 degrees to create the optimal cutting edge.It comes with 3-blades and cuts cleanly through even the thickest and most dense hair.
2. Blades work quickly and get more hairs remove in a single pass than with many other trimmers.
3. Another key feature of the ER-GB40-S is its Quick-adjust dial that provides 19 precision settings, which is handy whether you’re trimming your beard or hair, or sculpting, cutting, and detailing areas such as your sideburns and mustache. The settings are from 1 mm to 10mm which makes it easy to find the length you need for each job.
4. It is good for wet and dry use and fully waterproof. You can use it in the shower or over the sink, with shaving gels, lotions, and foams, and its cordless option means you can use it almost anywhere. We think it’s the best cordless beard trimmer on the market.
5. Grooming with ER-GB40-S isn’t just confined to your face either, as it will also get the job done on your chest, arms, and more. All you have to is snap off the included comb attachment. Versatility like that is hard to beat.
6. It’s easy to clean as all you need to do is place it under running water.
7. It is fully rechargeable and comes with an AC charging stand. You’ll get 50 minutes of use with an hour charge.
8. The AC charging stand includes a visual indicator light.
9. It’s very lightweight and compact and has an ergonomic rubberized grip.
10. It is very affordable.
4. Panasonic ES-LT6N
Dan Gregory of Man Made London recommends this reliable foil shaver. “Foil shavers generally don’t cause any skin rash or irritation”, he says.
He points to the multi-flex 3D head as a key feature because it allows the shaver to work around the contours of the face, chin and neck. Gregory is also a fan of the lock feature, which can help define clear lines.
5. Philips Series 5000
Philips are considered by some to be the godfathers of the shaver.
1. rotary shaving
2. reliable model that boasts precision blades
3. waterproof capability.