If you are a blogger or a social media merchant then you may also need to post in many groups of Facebook to reach the logo and when you do this you will get a problem repeatedly repeated the same content in different groups Posting times .
Today I have come with a permanent solution to your problem. Now you will be able to post your content in all Facebook groups in one click. So let’s know what things we need to do. To do this, another thing is to do this work. Do not use any software or extension, that means it’s going to be even easier.
Let’s know what things we will need :
1. Connect with all the groups you want to post.
2. Getting the Group’s E-Mail ID
3. Send mail to the group’s email ID
Now you must have gauged that it is going to be very easy.
Which Facebook groups join?
First of all, join our Facebook group.
1. You can join only those groups on Facebook that are of your niche, this will benefit from the content that you post will be relevant to them and they will read your post.
2. The second most important thing is to join only those groups who are public. If you join a closed group, the admin will have to approve your post so that your post will not reach the members immediately.
3. The third most important thing that we should keep in mind is that we just join the groups which contain at least 20,000 meeker, the more members of the Kuke, the greater the chance that your post will be read by a lot of people.
Step 2: How to get the email id of the Facebook group?
Now the question comes in front of us that how to know the Facebook group’s email. This is not a difficult task. It is very easy.
First you open that group. Now see the URL of that group if there are any numbers in it, then you will not know their username since the user name of that group has not yet been set. Like https://facebook.com/groups/123456788 .
But if its user name is https://facebook.com/groups/username, then note that user name in notepad and save it. When you note all the group’s user names, then write those groups @ groups.facebook.com next to them. And save it in a text file.
Like the name of the group in the figure above androidmobilezone, its email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly you get an email id from all the group’s user name. It’s a bit tricky work, but once you finish it, it will always work.
Step 3: How to post in the group now?
1. So far, we have also joined the Facebook group and have removed the email now. Now open the email of the ID you have joined with.
2. Now compose a mail from this email. And Facebook groups of email that you have prepared. Copy it into the Bcc of the compose mail and paste it in Bcc.
3. Allow the subject section to remain blank. And type in your compose with post hashtag.
4. Now you send your composited email to this. And after that you open your Facebook and after opening all those groups you will find that all the groups have posted.
If you adopt the above mentioned method, then you can post your post in all your groups in a few seconds without the help of any software.
I hope you must have liked this post of mine today. How did this post feel to us through a comment box? If you have any questions, then you can also ask us by comment.