Men are simple creatures. We choose to simplify all aspects of our lives from dieting to grooming. So when it comes to hair maintenance, owning a hair dryer isn’t exactly something we ever consider “essential” for our primping needs…until now.
Adding another step to your shower routine, plus it’ll take up much space in what’s already a stocked grooming closet. Not to mention your girlfriend or sleepover pal might put more mileage on it than you.
Depending on your hairstyle, a hair comb and some top-of-the-line hair products might be all that’s necessary to achieve your signature look.
Why Man Needs A Hair Dryer
1. Creates a volume effect: Drying from the roots upwards will show fuller hair
2. Dries hair much faster: Even when rushing out the door, blow dryers do a far better job of draining your mop than air-drying it.
3. Lays foundation for hair styling: For a pomade or paste to be most effective, it needs to be styled in dry fashion, so using a blow dryer for a good minute will help prevent the greasy, oily look.
4. No more salon treatments: You’ll save money and time getting the job done solo.
5. Straightens your strands
5 Best Hair Dryers For Men In 2018
1. Wahl 5439-024 Hair Dryer
1. It is a 2000W hair dryer.
2.Comes with two heat and three-speed settings.
3. It uses Tourmaline technology (Ionic) to give hair a durable glossy finish.
4. It comes with three attachments: 2 concentrators and one diffuser.
5. The cool Shot feature included.
6. It comes with the 1-year warranty from Wahl.
2. Torlen Professional Hair Dryer
1. Long life AC motor for styling performance
2. 3 meter tangle free swivel cord
3. Cool shot button
4. There are 3 different heat settings and 2 speed settings
5. Professional 2000 watts ceramic hair dryer and 1 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase
3. Conair 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Hair
1. Ceramic technology
2. Frizz free curls and waves
3. Professional finish
4. Providers an even air distribution
5. Designed for use with the TOR-179 Hair Dryer
4. Philips HP 8643 Hair Dryer & Straightener
1. smooth ceramic plates, built to withstand everyday use as well and do not get damaged easily
2. Corded device with 1.8 meters cord and 360 degree swivel cord
3. 30 seconds heat-up time to reach a maximum temperature of 210 degree celsius
4. Concentrator nozzle that comes with 2 heat settings and 2 speed settings
5. 2 years Philips India warranty,Please refer to the Usage instructions provided with the product
5. Panasonic EH-ND11A
1. Turbo dry and compact and easy to carry
2. Two speed and two heat settings
3. Tangle-free 1.8-meter cord
4. Consumes 1000 W power
5. Includes main unit and instructional manual
How To Choose The Best Hair Dryer
In order to buy the hair dryer that suits you best, you should know exactly what to look for and what you need. Here are some tips to help you out:
Wattage – The power of the hair dryer is measured in watts. It relates to how much heat it generates, and how quickly. So the higher the wattage is, the more quickly it will dry your hair. The average wattage will be around 1200 W to 1600 W. You can go higher or lower, depending on your preferences.
Something to keep in mind: If you have hair that’s thick, curly, or dense, then you’ll need a higher-powered hair dryer. Some of the hair dryers at 1000 watts might not be effective for you.
Speed & Heat Settings – A hair dryer will usually have a number of settings for the fan and heat. This regulates the speed and temperature of the air.
It’s better to choose a hair dryer that has more settings, because it gives you more control over it. The more options you have, the better.
Knowing how to use these settings is also important. If you have thin and light hair, then use the lower heat settings. If you have thicker hair, then use the higher heat settings.
Weight – A lighter hair dryer is preferable, generally. It’s easier to use; you won’t tire your arms while holding it. It’s also easier to fit in a bag and carry; often you need to take it with you, if you’re traveling.
A light hair dryer will weigh less than 1 kg or even less than 500 grams. But be careful not to sacrifice durability and power, in exchange for a lighter weight.
Foldable handle – Some hair dryers on this list have a foldable handle. It folds up neatly from the bottom, which makes it easier to store anywhere, while saving space. This is a useful feature and makes the hair dryer more compact.
Noise level – The noise is a factor that many people don’t consider before getting a hair dryer. Some hair dryers can be really loud, and this might bother your family members or neighbors.
Always check the specifications to see if it has a low noise level. It will mention if it has a motor that produces a low amount of noise.
Price – Hair dryers can be purchased for very cheap, so this is not something that you should worry about too much. I recommend getting a hair dryer between Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 2,000 for the best quality and reliability.
But if you’re on a lower budget and need to save money, then there are plenty of options. You can buy a hair dryer for as cheap as Rs. 400! Go back to the list of best hair dryers to find the cheap options.
Overheat protection – Because a hair dryer deals with a pretty high amount of heat, and it’s a small object, it should have some necessary safety mechanisms in place.
One of the ways the hair dryer protects from overheating is by ceramic coating. It balances the heat distribution and emits non-damaging heat. Most commercially-sold hair dryers are safe to use.
I hope you’ll found the best product which you want. This tips on hair dryers will surely help you if you read & understand carefully.If you still have any questions left in your mind, you can ask it in the comment section below. We will help you choose the right one according to your use.